Sr. Recruiter, Field Medical Affairs
JoAnna Jackson is TMAC Direct’s Lead Recruiter for the Medical Affairs Practice, where she focusses on placing Medical Science Liaisons, Clinical Nurse Educators, and HEOR Professionals. Jackson was TMAC Direct’s second employee and was an integral part of the success of the company’s launch. Before becoming an executive recruiter in 2014, she was an award winning sales person for more than 12 years, so she brings our clients a proven track record of over 15 years of sales success.
Did you know?
- Something Personal: JoAnna has an adventurous spirit and is up for anything from skydiving to extreme river rafting.
- Bucket List: JoAnna loves to travel, and she is attempting to visit every state and every continent.
- Career Aspiration: She is aiming to retire at 55, but she would not disclose how many years she has left to achieve that goal.
Awards and Recognition
- Letterman Award: 9x
- Top Fulfillment Recruiter, TMAC Direct: 7x
- TMAC Direct’s Fantasy Football Champion: 2016
JoAnna’s success is credited to a high level of effort coupled with applying the TMAC Direct recruiting philosophy. “The philosophy that has worked for me is that if you do right by people, they will do right by you,” JoAnna said. “My candidates and clients quickly learn that I am not focused on a temporary or transactional relationship, but I put their long-term interests ahead of my short-term need.” JoAnna puts this philosophy into practice every day.